Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Homeowners Insurance Information
Homeowners insurance can help protect you against common risks associated with being a homeowner. Finding the right coverage can be challenging, but your agents at CCIS Insurance Group are here to help.
What Does Home Insurance Cover?
A standard homeowners insurance policy insures the home’s structure and the possessions inside. It is typically a package policy, which means it covers both damage to your property and your liability or legal responsibility for any injuries and property damage you or members of your family cause to others.
Policy coverage can include:
- Property protection. This portion of your policy pertains to the physical components of your home, such as the home’s structure and your belongings inside.
- Dwelling: This helps offer protection against damage to the structure of your home, including fixtures, plumbing and heating, due to a covered loss such as a fire or hail storm.
- Other structures: This helps offer protection for detached structures on your property, such as a garage or shed and fixtures attached to the land, such as a driveway, sidewalks, patio, fence and swimming pool.
- Personal property: This helps cover your home’s contents and personal items, such as furniture, clothing and sporting goods. It also typically extends to your personal belongings anywhere in the world. We can provide you with a home inventory checklist to help you quickly and easily itemize your belongings.
- Loss of use: If a covered loss such as a fire forces you from your home, this coverage helps with expenses over and above your everyday living expenses while you cannot live in your home, up to the policy limit.
- Liability protection. This portion of your policy covers lawsuits for bodily injury or property damage that you or your family members may cause to others. It pays for both the cost of litigation and any court awards, up to the policy limit. It covers you whether you are at home or away. If a visitor is injured in your home, medical payments coverage allows the person to submit medical bills directly to your insurance company. Expenses are paid to the injured person up to the policy limit without filing a liability claim against you.
A CCIS Insurance Group agent can help you determine what types and how much coverage you may need. If you have luxury items or finishes within your home, you may need to secure additional coverage. We’ll walk you through all of your coverage options.
How Much Does Home Insurance Cost?
Most mortgage lenders require homebuyers to purchase homeowners insurance before approving loan applications. Generally, they will require you to obtain at least enough dwelling coverage for your home’s replacement cost value. This is a significant determinant in the cost of your coverage.
Other factors impacting your premium include:
- The value of the home.
- The home’s location.
- Your credit score.
- Security features in the home.
- Your chosen policy and coverage limits.
Get Started Today
At CCIS Insurance Group, we want to assist you with your home coverage needs. Reach out to an agent to get started with coverage or for more information.
CCiS provides Home Insurance for residents near Fresno, Kerman, Madera, Visalia, Bakersfield, and Los Angeles.